did you knows
- Did you know the Hawaiian alphabet has 13 letters
- Did you know the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is E
- Did you know the sentence “the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English alphabet
- Did you know the letter W is the only letter in the alphabet that has 3 syllables (all others have 1)
- Did you know 1 out of every 8 letters written is an e
- Did you know the Cambodian alphabet has 74 letters
Do you know another interesting fact about the alphabet? Let us know in a comment.
Subscribe and keep up to date with new publications that will help you learn more English.