In this module, you will:
- Talk and write about computer applications in everyday life.
- Study the basic structure of a computer system.
- Study the differences between certain types of computer.
- Learn how to classify computer devices.
- Learn about the structure and functions of the CPU.
- Learn how to distinguish between RAM and ROM.
- Learn about how memory is measured.
- Learn and use relative pronouns.
- Learn how to enquire about computers in a shop.
unit 3-Inside the system
The nerve center of a PC is the processor, also calledthe CPU.
Unit 4-buying a computer
Do you need a laptop or desktop? What is the machine going to be used for? Once you have done this go back to number ….